On Friday 20th October 2023 we will be having a non-uniform day to raise funds for Show Racism The Red Card and Isabel Hospice.
WEAR RED DAY 23 is a national campaign organised by Show Racism the Red Card to raise awareness of their anti-racism work and to help fund education workshops for young people across the UK. Further information can be found here: www.theredcard.org/wear-red-day
Isabel Hospice is a local charity which provides free palliative care and support for cancer patients and their families. Many of our families have welcomed the support of this charity and we would like to help them continue their excellent work. Further information can be found here: https://www.isabelhospice.org.uk/
We ask for a minimum voluntary donation of £1.00 per person, which can be paid via Wisepay before Friday 20th October 2023.
Our non-uniform rules are simple:
– All clothing and footwear must be sensible and fit to study in.
– More clothes than exposed flesh, please.
– No inappropriate slogans or imagery.
– No football shirts – Mr O’Sullivan is allergic to Arsenal tops.
Paying by WisePay
- Open the WisePay App
- Select Payments & Bookings
- Select Shop
- Select “Please Click Here To View the Shop Items Available For Your Child”
- Scroll down to Wear RED Non Uniform Day Friday 20th October 2023″
- Select View Details to make a payment