What is it?
- A significant achievement award
- Proof of meeting your targets as you progress though the year
- Graduation from your year group
What do I need to do to achieve the Chauncy Passport?
Meet these six achieveable targets:
- Attendance & Punctuality target – Attend school on time with an attendance rate better than 96%
- 8.15am Club Graduation target – Complete your 8.15am club, (i.e. finish the Lexia programme)
- House Point target – Achieve 400 House Points in Year Seven
- Extra Curricular target – Represent the school or regularly attend one of our clubs
- Community Service target – Collect evidence where you have helped in a community activity
- Independent Learning target – Complete 50 hours of online study using our approved software