Welcome to Chauncy School. We have a very exciting five days of fun, adventure and learning planned and we at Chauncy are looking forward to your visit. Please take time to read the information contained in the Additional Information Brochure 2015, as it will help you prepare for the various activities we have planned throughout the five days. If you have any questions or queries before during or after Survival Geography 2015, please do not hesitate to ask. Simply telephone the school or e-mail the Survival Geography address firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into Chauncy before the daily activities commence.
Please visit our Facebook page for further photos and videos: https://www.facebook.com/survivalgeog
- DAY ONE: THURSDAY 23RD JULY 2015
- DAY TWO: FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2015
- DAY THREE: SATURDAY 25TH JULY 2015
- DAY FOUR: SUNDAY 26TH JULY 2015
- DAY FIVE: MONDAY 27TH JULY 2015
Survival Geography Challenge Points – Sunday 26th June 2015
- SWAGMOBILES – 3335
- TABOB – 3255
- #WASHERMASHEN – 3255
- MLB – 3005
- To ensure that you are adequately prepared for each day of exploration have you packed all of your kit?
- A High Energy packed lunch.
- Classroom sessions will require a pencil case with pens, pencils, colours, a sharpener, a ruler and a rubber.
- Your Survival Geography Logbook, (created on first day).
- For Activity Days a change of clothing – make sure that you wear old, lightweight clothes for Harlow Outdoors Activity Day, the Stanborough Lakes and the Expedition.
- A waterproof is essential and jeans are not permitted throughout the week.
- For the Overnight Adventure bring two changes of exploration clothes, including one set of old, lightweight clothes, a waterproof is essential.
- For the Overnight Adventure a sleeping bag, pillow and a wash bag, (to include toothbrush, towel, flannel and toiletries).
- A Rucksack style sports bag to keep equipment and lunches safe and dry will be required everyday.