Year Seven Transition Parenting Course 2019
A five week course designed to help you and your child settle into life at Chauncy School.
Tuesday 17th September 2019 – Tuesday 15th October 2019 from 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Session 1: Tuesday 18th September – Welcome to all
- Session 2: Tuesday 24th September – Learning@Chauncy Evening
- Session 3: Tuesday 1st October – Drugs and Alcohol
- Session 4: Tuesday 8th October – Pastoral System, bullying and nurturing yourself
- Session 5: Tuesday 15th October – E-safety and Attendance procedures
For further information please contact Maria Ingrao on 01920 411200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://parentinfo.org/ – Parent Info provides high quality information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience.
PARENTING SUPPORT OFFERED AT CHAUNCY
The ‘Top Tips for Parents’ course is open to all parents and runs in the Spring Term. The course is made up of 5 sessions with a mix of outside speakers covering topics from Drugs & Alcohol to coping with exam stress.
A parent needing one-to-one support with their teenager is also a facility we offer. This can also include mediation between parent and child. Please contact Sarah Davies in the first instance to make an appointment.
Chauncy is renowned for the support we offer parents and we are used as an example of good practise in Hertfordshire.
If you would like any further information please contact Maria Ingrao, Parenting Co-ordinator.
You must be logged in to post a comment.