Year Seven Transition Parenting Course 2018
A five week course designed to help you and your child settle into life at Chauncy School.
Tuesday 18th September 2018 – Tuesday 16th October 2018 from 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Session 1: Tuesday 18th September – Welcome to all
- Session 2: Tuesday 25th September – Learning@Chauncy Evening
- Session 3: Tuesday 2nd October – Pastoral System, bullying and nurturing yourself
- Session 4: Tuesday 9th October – Drugs and Alcohol
- Session 5: Tuesday 16th October – E-safety and Attendance procedures
For further information please contact Maria Ingrao on 01920 411200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://parentinfo.org/ – Parent Info provides high quality information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience.
PARENTING SUPPORT OFFERED AT CHAUNCY
The ‘Top Tips for Parents’ course is open to all parents and runs in the Spring Term. The course is made up of 5 sessions with a mix of outside speakers covering topics from Drugs & Alcohol to coping with exam stress.
A parent needing one-to-one support with their teenager is also a facility we offer. This can also include mediation between parent and child. Please contact Sarah Davies in the first instance to make an appointment.
Chauncy is renowned for the support we offer parents and we are used as an example of good practise in Hertfordshire.
If you would like any further information please contact Maria Ingrao, Parenting Co-ordinator.